A blog about the various happenings in my life at the moment... good or bad... this is a place for me to lay it all out on the table...
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Resolution... of some kind
Well, the phone charger thing got fixed. Sort of. I got a charger that plugs into an outlet, but the girl I spoke with today wouldn't authorize giving me a car charger. I made the argument that I bought one (not really, it was a complimentary add on I got from the guy at a different store) for my old phone... that it wasn't my fault my old phone broke. And that if I got a replacement phone, that I should get replacement equipment/devices for it. Especially if I had been told if I turned my other one in I would get one to work for the new phone. She didn't buy it... and expressed further that even if she agreed to give me one, they didn't have any there. I pointed out she could give me a voucher to get it from another location. She said no. And thus, I lost the battle. I figured I didn't want to push my luck with these stupid people... and plus the guy (who's now the store manager) that told me last year I was "hearing things" when there was a very OBVIOUS loose piece inside my phone was sitting one little kiosk away. I really think that's the only reason she made any kind of big deal about it. Anyhow, my final word was, "I'm already paying for this "replacement" phone in the insurance fee monthly, you'd think the least you could do is not want to suck another $35 out of me for a car phone charger... especially now that you can turn around and re-sell the one I turned in yesterday." All I got was a blank stare. Anyhow, I'm off to bed now... I'm pooped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment