Well, after all the unwanted text messages and emails and the 'victim' status messages on myspace by my ex... I've decided he'll just get cut out of my life completely. I'm going to forget that he ever even existed in any capacity in my life. I think if I can successfully do this, eventually, he won't exist in my life anymore. Well, I hope at least. In the meantime, I know I have some people I can call on for help if I ever come face-to-face with him.
Other than that, it was a nice weekend. Friday after subbing and going home to rest, I met up with Jamey at India Palace off 281 for some WONDERFUL Indian food. If you've never tried it, you should. Some of it looks really scary, but it's quickly become one of my favorite foods to eat! If I could make it and it would taste the same, then I totally would make it every other week! Now she and I just need to figure out when we can go pick up some gyros from Demo's! Yum! Another great food style; THINK GREEK!
Saturday I slept in and it was marvelous! Then I spent the day at the house. I watched some tv for a bit, did some cleaning, took a shower and got ready, and then I ran to the bank to deposit my check from NEISD... after which I went to Petsmart, and a few places searching for Across the Universe (it just released on DVD a couple weeks ago). I came home and then I read some of my book. After awhile I got a call from Daughn... we met up at her parents' and ran to Walmart... we were looking for stuff for Dustin's 3rd birthday pirate party. Anyhow, we got the candy for the kids goody bags and I found my movie there! After, we went back to her parents to get his invitations done! In line with his pirate themed party, Daughn found the coolest invitations on Oriental Trading... We had 24 of them to fill out for family/close friends... she really only wanted to send them to houses that have kiddos coming because it's so neat! Anyhow, she had asked if I would fill out all the address things as well as the scroll of the invitation inside the bottle because I can write smaller than her and very legibly... Of course I wouldn't have said no... so, we worked on those and the goody bags all night... it took us til nearly midnight.
Then Sunday I went to church, and then we went to visit my Grandma... Afterwards we came home... and I just rested and did laundry. Yesterday I subbed over at Jordan Intermediate... it was nice, I always have a good experience there, the kids are really sweet and polite. And I got to see my aunt (she works there as a special ed. aide). So, it was very nice... and hopefully the impression I made on those people I met through my aunt will help me to get a job! Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
1 comment:
Three cheers for great weeks :)
And three cheers for putting your foot down :)
Post a Comment