Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pirates, Pirates, EVERYWHERE!!!

Well, I haven't updated, but I've been keeping busy... Starting with Dustin's 3rd birthday party (A pirate party!) this past Sunday! It was a nice day for a party in the park and Dustin had a LOT of fun!


Dustin sitting by his cakes, not smiling ;)


Sneaking icing from the cake!


Dustin's Crew!


Cap't. Dustin holding us all hostage!


The outcome of a 3 year old's birthday bash :)

I spent Monday recovering, Tuesday mending a migraine, and Wednesday picking up Dustin from daycare and going to the playground in his neighborhood. Thursday and Friday I subbed all day at the intermediate school... That was fun... subbing right before Spring Break! ;) I'm ready to enjoy the week off, and hope to head over to Canyon Lake for lunch one day... :-D It's been ages since I've been out there, and I am looking forward to enjoying the scenery for a while... Next up for me? Getting through April and making it to May when I am going to Port Aransas for a week! (A more serious post not related to everyday happenings will occur sometime this weekend...)

The diet's going well... I've lost 18 pounds so far... not bad for a little over 2 months... :)

No comments: