Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baking, Baking, and MORE BAKING!

Well, today is a busy day for me... I've spent the morning/early afternoon at church (we're having our annual church festival tomorrow... my friend and I are in charge of the cake walk)... anyhow, I'm baking 3 cakes and decorating them for the cake walk tomorrow. After that, I hopefully will find a moment to run to Wal-Mart because I really wanna get some jean capris... The Festival shirt is khaki colored... so I don't wanna wear khaki capris with that... I know, I know... Fashionista Kels in the house! lol Anyhow, I somehow need to find time to get myself a pedicure... and clean in my room since the cat has managed to track a ton of cat litter out onto the carpet... I need to take care of watering some plants out front too...! Anyhow... I got a PedEgg today at Walgreens...

So, I'll update later on what my thoughts are on it... I can smell the Red Velvet cake in the oven right now!

1 comment:

Albatross said...

Mmmmm ... red velvet cake!