I had a bad day dealing with allergies!!! My sinuses are all stopped up... and then they started draining out... this leads to a rather annoying sore throat. :( None of the meds I've taken have succeeded in anything other than making me very tired and drowsy.
To top it off, today was a day I had planned on cleaning the bathroom and other parts of the house before Rob and them get in from Spring on Weds night. So, there I was this evening cleaning the bathroom... as I couldn't really breathe... or swallow without pain... but at least it's done... and all I have left to do tomorrow is make sure all my Halloween decor is packed away... and to clean over my room one more time. Then I have like 3-4 loads of laundry to get done before next week... because I'd really like to keep the weekend to spend with the family.
I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment