Well, I'm off today because of the MLK,jr. holiday. I wish I could say that I'm using it to have a fun-filled day off... but unfortunately since Saturday night I have been practically incapacitated by allergies. Yesterday I got tired of sneezing and having watery eyes, so I drug myself out of the house to Walgreens to get some Zyrtec (well, their brand of it, at least). Yeah... it helped with the sneezing and watery eyes... unfortunately not so much with the stuffy nose/leaky nose problem I have during my allergy fits. The most positive thing I can say about the medicine is that it doesn't make me extremely drowsy... which means it's a good medicine for me to take before work... but bad because it doesn't really help me completely.
I contemplated going back out today to get a Netti Pot... but I don't feel like messing with it... and it may not even help me anyway! I wanted to run to the store today to get some more lunch items and all before this 4 day work week begins... BUT, I can't shower... why can't I shower? Because there are workers here today that are putting in a new water heater. The one we had was like, 10-15 years old, and it had begun leaking. Fine, I can deal with them taking care of all this... and I could even deal with taking a really QUICK cold water shower... just to be clean... BUT, they keep shutting the water on/off! I think they just left for lunch... maybe I could sneak in there now... but the biggest reason I wish they were completely done...??? I have laundry to do! Laundry which requires (at least) warm water! They've been here since 8:30am... I really hope they're done!
1 comment:
The whole idea of a Netti Pot grosses me out :) I have a coworker that swears by them.
Post a Comment