Sunday, October 4, 2009

Don't stop... believin...

Things have remained crazy and chaotic at work. And it seems things in the rest of my life are no better. I have a couple friends that are guys... friends I've known awhile. It seems that each is vying for my attention recently. I don't really know what that's all about... but it is what it is and I'll deal with it as curve balls are sent my way.

I'm ready for this week... I'll have a tad bit of a break at work because I'm going to a training on Tuesday... which I get to sleep in a bit for... :) Yesssss! Anyhow, I am really looking forward to it! It's a training on Autism; basics about the disorder and then a bunch of things that can be done to aide in the school situation (and probably life in general for a lot of them). I also am made to think they'll be focusing a lot specifically on Asperger's Autism quite a lot... which is good because I work with several kiddos that have Asperger's.

Anyhow, the rest of the week should flow wonderfully... well, I hope at least. I'm really hoping to spend a good amount of time with my best friend this week. We want to take a girl's weekend. I have no idea what the plan is, but I can't wait... it will be much needed!!! You don't realize how much you love and miss your friends until you house/dog sit for them over the weekend. It's strange to be in a best friend's house and not hear the laughter and fun that normally goes on with them there the same time as you!

No comments: