And on top of it all I've been pretty tired still... I'm not 100% over the "sinus infection" which I now believe to be viral... because I've been on antibiotics all this time (I have one pill left), and I'm STILL not feeling great... my vocal chords have been put through the ringer... my voice is still hoarse (I don't sound normal) and I don't quite know what to do... I can't rest it in my job. I'm hoping that the 3 day weekend will provide an opportunity to rest it well.
All these things have brought me down... I'm constantly trying to stay positive and optimistic through it all... but I'm just having a difficult time of it lately. Hopefully some time with the gals this weekend will cheer me up. JBear and I plan on a dinner/movie night... and Daughn and I will squeeze some QT in somewhere... I miss her dearly... we've barely seen each other in the past 3 months... just too much going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment