Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm a Terrible Liar

This is my conclusion upon realizing my last post was PRE-Eclipse with the promise to give an update the following day... which clearly I didn't do. HAHA I've seen it again since then, also... on the IMAX screen... 72 Feet of Edward-yumminess! It was fantastic... and the fighting/sparring scenes were FANTABULOUS!!!

In other news I've begun getting things ready for the school year...! I am going to start making some lanyards for a couple people at work ;) Also, I still have not completely decided on what to do with the whole curtain thing in my classroom... I think I may just BUY curtains... I don't think I have enough fabric left for curtains... I'll use that fabric for something else... not sure yet... but something. I also need to purchase a couple twin size sheets in fun colors (should be easy with all the dorm/college stuff out now) for bulletin boards! And I plan on getting myself to Lakeshore at some point too... Walmart will be my friend soon... I'm going to get some extra supplies for class and I'm making M.O.N.K.E.Y. books for each of my students as a take-home folder system. I really want to splurge and get a box system so that each of my students has a box to pick up their handouts from like HW and school papers, etc. SOOOO many ideas.

Also, my birthday is in a couple weeks... :) I'll be 29 on the 29th. Exciting... AND, for my birthday my parents got me the best present ever... I had been looking to buy a new bicycle and found one... I was going to pay for it myself, but my mom said they wanted to do that for my birthday. No cost to me... and I'm so excited to get out there and ride around! :)

1 comment:

Hanna said...

"72 feet of Edward-yumminess"!! I love it!! LOL