I was tagged by Hanna as a Sugar Doll Blogger... and so I'll complete it. The rules are simple: Post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.1. I play 3 instruments and sing... a lot.
2. I have 4 teaching certifications.
3. I currently work in a special ed. dept. and love my job.
4. I'm a Twilighter.
5. I've blogged (on and off) since 2001.
6. I'm a germ-o-phobe and work in an elementary school!
7. I'm terrified of birds and clowns.
8. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
9. My friends call me Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart, because I love to bake/decorate/have parties.
10. I think blogging is a dying art.
I'll roll on to as many people as possible, but just as Hanna said, many people don't blog anymore now that they're on social networking sites!
1. Melissa
2. Kate
3. Lani
4. Ceci
I know, I know... sad that I only have 4 people to roll this on to... and all of them may not even do this because unfortunately they don't all blog often because there's too much going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment