Friday, March 5, 2010

Just make me sleep on the couch

I've neglected my blog lately. Things have been REALLY busy! I've now survived my second full week in the classroom. Whew! I survived my first TAKs test administration, too. I came home that night and I crashed at 7:30 and didn't get up til the next morn at 5:50! Yeah... I was tired. I'm on my way to get ready for FRIDAY at work, so I can't post much... but *hopefully* I'll remember to post more when I return home. I don't really want to stay very long at work tonight... next week doesn't have too much teaching going on til Thurs/Fri anyway because we have curriculum based assessments Tues/Weds/Thurs and the Monday will be the last review day for the CBAs... so, yeah... and I'm gone half a day Weds and all day Thursday... so I just need to make sure I have stuff for my sub and I'll be good! :) Off I go!

No comments: