We learned all sorts of exciting things this week, and they took their first tests/quizzes as 3rd graders today! :) So, now I'm sitting in a sea of papers, because I need to get this stuff graded by tonight, because my nephew Conner is coming to stay with us, and I know I will not get anything done with him here... :) He likes to have my attention and likes to play.
A blog about the various happenings in my life at the moment... good or bad... this is a place for me to lay it all out on the table...
Friday, August 27, 2010
WOW!
Things have gone by SUPER fast since the end of July!!! I was preparing my classroom, and then I was going to orientations and inservices, and stuff... now I've just finished the first week of school with my students! I have 19 little darlings, and they're all really sweet kids that just want to please the teacher. At least, that's how they are right now... in a couple weeks I'm sure the little devil horns will rear their ugly heads! But I'm hoping for them not to! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment