A blog about the various happenings in my life at the moment... good or bad... this is a place for me to lay it all out on the table...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
First day of school...
Tomorrow will be mine... at least for this school year! I start tomorrow morning (bright and early at 6:45am!) and I'll be done by 3:15... I'm anxious to see how things will be... I'm wondering if I'll be allowed a small work area (I don't even really need a desk with drawers... but a table or something would be nice)... I'm SUPER excited and anxious to meet the little guy I'll be working with! I was told he has a very fun sense of humor and has a sarcastic way about him... I'm sure he'll be fun to work with. Also, I'm really glad that I'm starting on a Friday... it's spirit day... so I get to wear jeans and a school shirt... and also I think it'll be much more laid back than starting on a Monday. Plus, Monday is the start of a new 9 weeks... so I'm glad I'll learn most of the ropes tomorrow before a new grading period begins! YAY! Hopefully I'll have excellent things to post tomorrow afternoon... and this weekend should be fun... Dustin has a Tball game at 11 and then Saturday night is Damian's poker night... which means all us gals get together to hang out... maybe we'll go see a movie and grab dinner... because we already decided we're continuing the celebrating of my job! :-D YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so so so so so happy for you. I hope the first day went awesome.
Post a Comment