And I'd *heart* it more if I were actually doing more of it! :( Sadly my student has been absent ALL WEEK! I found out quickly what happens to Kels when her student is absent... I don't get used elsewhere in the Spec. Ed. Dept.... oh no... I don't even help out the teacher I work with regularly... I help out in the front office and all over campus! lol Monday and Tuesday were spent sorting recycling papers and shredding things that had students names on them. THEN today I got a change of pace and I was using student pictures to update their files with their picture from this school year. I finished K-3rd grade (and considering my student apparently won't return to school until Friday... just in time for Halloween...) I'll be finishing out the files and then filing them in their proper place.
On a serious note, I have to say that everyone I've met so far are the nicest people I think I've ever worked with! We have a lot of laughs with each other... and I love shocking the two ladies that greet everyone on their way into school in the mornings by standing outside in my short sleeved shirt(s) and enjoying the cool mornings... apparently, they're both admittedly very whimpy when it comes to cold weather... I'm usually okay if I have a good cup of coffee in my hand! ;-)
Well, I have to go now... the 3rd grade team is dressing up like Skittles for Halloween Friday... so I need to go paint a white "S" on my lime green t-shirt! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment