Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't think I'm alone in saying...

I don't think I'm alone in saying I wish it were Friday already! Maybe it's because I've been waking up every morning sweating (because apparently my parents don't believe in A/C and even though I have 2 fans going on in my room all night long, it gets hotter than Hell in there! Or maybe it's because I know that Friday is a half day for the kids, which means, it'll go by fast and we'll be THAT much closer to the weekend! UGH!

3 comments:

Albatross said...

I grew up in these parts in a house with no air-conditioning. Nothin' but a box fan in the window.

I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that same thing literally ALL week.

Kels said...

Well, at least I can say that my student actually had a VERY good week this week! He only had ONE bad moment (on his birthday) and it all erupted due to a teacher that he doesn't really like getting in his personal space and him not being able to explain to her he needed her to move and didn't need her help! I think it's FINALLY getting better! I just hope he'll be well prepared for next year as a 2nd grader!