Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Somebody put the rest of this school year in perspective...

In our district we only have 8 Mondays left!!! EIGHT!!!!!!!! :-D Considering my dislike for Monday in general... this is GREAT news!

It also makes me realize there's little time left of this school year and I'm SINCERELY hoping that I get an interview on my campus and that I get a position there, too! It would be incredibly nice to get to stay somewhere where I already know so many people that I've come to love and regard as close friends. I'd really like to have my first year teaching to be somewhere that I already have a wonderful support system in place. Pray, cross your fingers, whatever you must... :)

Until later.. I must jet off now to decorate Stephie's birthday cake... she's turning 30 tomorrow... I finally found a use for all that leftover black frosting... KIDDING KIDDING!

No comments: