So... I'm still waiting to hear back about my interview. It's now Thursday... over a week from when I interviewed... I'm really hoping to hear SOMETHING (good or bad) today... at least then I'll know and be done wondering/worrying!
I'm going to try to go back to sleep now... I've been up nearly an hour... maybe I'll go watch some Saved By the Bell... kinda bittersweet during these times to watch a show about SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! :( Is it too much to ask to be given a chance to fulfill my passion for teaching kids? seriously!
On a side note, I just found out in these wee hours of the morning that apparently one of my good friends/ex crushes from back in HS days (who I keep in some contact with) apparently got a 22 year old gal preggers and is now a dad... again. (He was married before and has 2 kiddos from that marriage... they're cuties and it's unfortunate that they don't get to see their dad as often)... I found out because this girl sent me an email... directing me to add her on myspace... which is weird. It's weird to me that he didn't just tell me... I'm going to have to discuss that with him soon... I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to think a perfect stranger should tell me that news... lol then again he IS a man...! I KID, I KID!
2 comments:
It took them two weeks to do all the checking and whatnot on me and get back to me regarding my job. It's a process to get through all that. I know how hard it is to wait and not worry, but try not to!
Thanks, Kate... I am hoping that's what it is... although the fact that he said he hoped to have made a decision by Monday is what worries me... but maybe he meant the 28th of July and just didn't clarify...? I have no idea... I'll eventually find out, I guess...!
Post a Comment